"Premium List Magnet - List Building in 2 minutes,
Granted, there are plenty of software/tools that can
create popups, and you should (and are encouraged) to
shop around and compare. After all, your money is
hard-earned and should be spent wisely.
Here are 8 tips to look out for when comparing:
1. Make sure the product seller has a dedicated support
team to handle after-sales customer service (both
technical and non-technical). Avoid one-man show
operations where the product creator is also the only
one doing the selling as well as providing customer
service. This typically leads to long response time, if
any customer service is provided at all.
2. Make sure the product seller has great credibility
and proven track record. Do a search on Google for the
product name/creator’s name. Forums are best sources for
this kind of information as they are less-biased.
3. With software, there are bound to be bugs. Does the
seller release product updates to fix bugs?
4. Make sure the software interface is intuitive and
easy-to-use. As in, if this software comes without a
manual/user guide, can people still use it without too
5. Make sure the software can also create ads (instead
of just optin forms).
6. Make sure the software can also create sliders
(instead of just popups).
7. Make sure the software can create unlimited campaigns
(instead of limited to just 1 campaign).
8. Make sure the software provides important statistics
that are easy-to-understand so that you know how your